Love this! Hopefully Beans & Co will come up with an orange flavoured one
I alternate between the 75% and 55% - I prefer the 75% but it keeps up at night so the 55% is good for night time and 75% is perfect throughout the day. Oddly the 75% tastes slightly sweet to me. Perfect with milk for a creamier end-product :)
I like how with the 55% you just need to add water and it will still taste great. It's quite sweet even with plain water so if you don't have a sweet tooth, I recommend you going for the other types.
It tastes very nice. Not too sweet
Not yet try but the tin looks nice
Every cup I made so far has made my taste buds dance! The silky smooth chocolate drink without the mint overpowering it, makes it a perfect night drink.
I like it with just hot water personally.
Will order again!
Love this. Just nice balance between the bitter and sweet taste of the chocolate. Full body aroma.
Taste is absolutely good. Rich chocolate taste and not so sweet. However I find it hard to fully dissolve with hot water
My favourite chocolate mint drink
Love it and not too sweet. Rich taste and goes well when added milk or auternative milk
The sweetness & taste just nice to drink without adding any compared to 75% a-bit bitter which have to add-on either fresh milk or whipped cream (there are some people like bitter taste).
Will continue to buy it once finish & recommend to my friends
Delicious. Taste of rich chocolate and goes so well with mashmallows.
I’ve always loved chocolate with mint so decided to try this. It was really good. A perfect blend of Refreshing mint and the creaminess of chocolate. Would definitely buy it again.
— %55 Milky Dark Chocolate : Slightly Sweet —
A nice blend of smooth chocolate with a slight milky flavour, the perfect sensation.
— %75 Hot Dark Chocolate : Slightly Bitter —
Well-balanced chocolate in the golden ratio, rich nutty chocolate taste profile with a hint of fruity notes.
— %85 Hot Dark Chocolate : Dark Bitter —
Strong, intense chocolate taste dominated by roasted cocoa notes and extra bitterness for an overwhelming taste experience.
— %100 Hot Dark Chocolate : Dark Bitter + —
100% pure, unsweetened soul of chocolate. Pure, deep, dark and bitter sensations for the ultimate dark chocolate lover.
- Overall, this is an excellent product with the perfect balance between sweetness, bitterness and density.
- A generous, creamy drink that evokes memories of skiing holidays in the mountains.
- Very good composition and concentration of flavours, with a taste that is pure and natural.
- Excellent visual appearance of a dense, creamy hot chocolate.
- When mixed with milk it has a light foam and looks nice and airy. With water it looks slightly less rich, but tasty all the same.
- Very nice presentation of a classic hot chocolate drink.
- Aromas are very pleasant and inviting - even more so when mixed with milk.
- Complex nose with delicate aromas of cocoa that develop nicely.
- Fresh, authentic aromas that are very appetising and encouraging.